Trantech is a professional security wholesaler, providing leading-edge products and solutions at competitive pricing to our customers, along with industry-leading service and support.
We are seeking someone that thieves for success and enjoys challenges. Trantech currently has the available position with the prospect of becoming a Business Development Manager.
External Sales Executive
The primary role of a Sales Executive/Representative is to achieve an agreed revenue target or sales quota by identifying and gaining business from new and existing clients and ensure that the customer has complete satisfaction when dealing with the company.
In this position, there is generally a higher emphasis on serving and building relationships with existing customers (80%) with little cold calling / finding new business (20%). You will have strong support from the Marketing team and a chance to become Business Development Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Negotiate price and volume discounts (where applicable) following the organisation’s policies and liaise with Technical Support staff regarding technical issues to ensure client retention and continued business.
- Identify and gain new business through a sustained program of cold calling, mailing, and following up referrals/leads and keeping abreast of competitor’s sales strategies.
- Maintain call rates to assure contact with assigned clients and acting as the main interface between the client and the organisation to ensure an optimal level of service is always provided.
- Understand the customer’s objectives, buying criteria and decision-making processes, and forming long term business partnerships to leverage revenue from the relationship and promote the organisation as a quality supplier to achieve “preferred” supplier status.
- Conduct product demonstrations (where applicable) and coordinating the preparation of sales proposals, contracts, and account management plans.
- Coordinate, and participate in sales promotions, campaigns, events, and displays.
- Work closely with new and existing clients to determine their present and future needs and proposing suitable products, services, and upgrades to maintain and grow revenue for the organisation.
- Sound product/service and security industry knowledge
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Capable of ‘hands on’ problem-solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
Qualifications & Experience
Sales experience is required. Relevant tertiary/trade qualifications are desirable along with security/networking industry experience and application knowledge.
Successful Candidate has the option to work from our Melbourne of Sydney branch. To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com
We feel these are a great addition to complete any security system and one of the best proactive solutions you can invest in. Trantech Security Wholesaler is proud of being the top wholesaler that provides useful knowledge to all readers, which bring benefits for both customers and the security community.
If you enjoyed the article or found it useful, give us a like, don’t forget to register to our website for more content. For more information on products, compatibility, availability, or tech support for already purchased products, please give us a call at (02) 8722 0348 (Sydney showroom) or (03) 9079 5566 (Melbourne HQ), and until next time Stay Safe!