Trantech is a professional security wholesaler, providing leading-edge products and solutions at competitive pricing to our customers, along with industry-leading service and support.
We are seeking someone that thieves for success and enjoys challenges. Trantech currently has the available position with the prospect of becoming a Branch Manager.
Business Development Manager
Your role is to uncover new business opportunities for Trantech company – then qualify, investigate, develop, negotiate, and close the deals. This position is well suited to individuals who are self-motivated, driven, resilient and hungry for sales success. You will have full internal support and a higher career path to move into Branch Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new business relationships, generate, and negotiate new income
- Present the companies’ products & services to potential clients through direct communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and other electronic means
- Generate new sales leads and set up appointments with prospects
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process including planning, prospecting & cold calling, investigation & development, presentation, negotiation, closing and handover to the account management team
- Represent the company at industry events and tradeshows
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline and associated sales administration tasks
- Prepare quotations, proposals, tender responses, and requests for information
- Interact with other departments within the company including internal sales staff, account managers, technical specialists, and other support staff
- Collect competitor intelligence and keep abreast of industry trends
- Remain proactive and responsive to prospective clients
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Capable of hands-on problem-solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
Qualifications & Experience
Sales experience is required. Management skills and Negotiation skills are highly preferred.
Relevant tertiary/trade qualifications are desirable along with security/networking industry experience and application knowledge.
Successful Candidate has the option to work from our Melbourne of Sydney branch. To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com
We feel these are a great addition to complete any security system and one of the best proactive solutions you can invest in. Trantech Security Wholesaler is proud of being the top wholesaler that provides useful knowledge to all readers, which bring benefits for both customers and the security community.
If you enjoyed the article or found it useful, give us a like, don’t forget to register to our website for more content. For more information on products, compatibility, availability, or tech support for already purchased products, please give us a call at (02) 8722 0348 (Sydney showroom) or (03) 9079 5566 (Melbourne HQ), and until next time Stay Safe!