Trantech is a professional security wholesaler, providing leading-edge products and solutions at competitive pricing to our customers, along with industry-leading service and support.
We are seeking someone that thieves for success and enjoys challenges. Trantech currently has the available position with the prospect of becoming an External Sales Representative or even Business Development Manager.
Internal Sales Executive
This position is well suited to individuals with excellent communication & people skills and is one of the best ways for anyone considering an outbound sales role to gain relevant experience.
- Receive inbound customer sales inquiries and provide quotations, product/service information, support, and pricing details in response to inbound enquiries, promoting the features and benefits of the company’s products/services
- Process sales orders and arrange the dispatch and administration of products/services sold
- Receive, manage, or escalate customer complaints related to the sale of the company’s products/services
- Maintain sales statistics and records of sales performance
- Provide administrative support for the other sales-related documents
- Identify sales leads and escalate them to external sales staff
- Support to build client databases
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills and a growing sales focus
- Sound product/service knowledge
- Attention to detail
Qualifications & Experience
Sales experience is preferred. Relevant tertiary/trade qualifications are desirable along with security/networking industry experience and application knowledge.
Successful Candidate has the option to work from our Melbourne of Sydney branch. To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We feel these are a great addition to complete any security system and one of the best proactive solutions you can invest in. Trantech Security Wholesaler is proud of being the top wholesaler that provides useful knowledge to all readers, which bring benefits for both customers and the security community.
If you enjoyed the article or found it useful, give us a like, don’t forget to register to our website for more content. For more information on products, compatibility, availability, or tech support for already purchased products, please give us a call at (02) 8722 0348 (Sydney showroom) or (03) 9079 5566 (Melbourne HQ), and until next time Stay Safe!