Equipped with motion sensors, two-way audio, and face recognition – these smart cameras will keep your home secure no matter how far away you are. These best home security cameras in Australia would be the ultimate protectors for your home from any kind of intruders.
- Overview of Best home security cameras system from Australia
- What to look for in the best home security cameras?
- Discovering about home security cameras system from Australia
- Enjoy shopping at Trantech Security Wholesaler in Australia
Overview of Best home security cameras system from Australia
Nothing’s more important than the security of your home.
Keep your home and property safe by monitoring what’s happening outside and inside with a connected camera.
With over 25 years of security experience in Australia, we offer a range of security systems to suit all needs and budgets, giving you increased protection and peace of mind.
Your property can be at its most vulnerable when it is empty, so getting the correct system is crucial to ensure that your property is protected at all times.
Check out our product’s outstanding features, which are designed perfectly for your home security.
The best home security cameras guarantee the safety of your property, even when you’re not around. Not only will they notify you of any motion detected, but you can also log in and view the camera’s live feed whenever you want, offering peace of mind that there isn’t an intruder in your home.
The best home security cameras are more affordable than traditional CCTV systems and usually don’t require professional installation. If the motion is detected, it’ll send an alert to your smartphone, so you can use the app to view a live feed from the camera and take the appropriate action if needed.
A wireless camera is the first feature your home security needs, except it can sit anywhere in your house and connect to your local wireless network as well as the internet. With this kind of camera, you can keep watch on your house from around the corner or from another country via a computer, smartphone, or tablet, ensuring peace of mind that comes from knowing your home is under attention.
Wireless home security cameras can be used for all sorts of reasons. Still, typical uses can be keeping an eye on children, looking in on a sleeping baby at home, seeing what your pet gets up to while you’re at work, or even just checking who’s at the door. They can also send you alerts if they detect motion, such as someone in your home who isn’t supposed to be there.
Wireless security cameras work through your home internet connection, taking still pictures and/ or video (usually 30 seconds or less) when they detect movement. They will notify you immediately via SMS or email when there’s footage to be viewed. Some can even upload pictures and videos instantly to the cloud for safekeeping and immediate viewing.
As well as calling up live video of your home any time you like, most cameras have motion sensing capability and tell you if something’s amiss, notifying you via email or SMS when there’s unexpected movement.
What to look for in the best home security cameras?
Your camera should come with an ethernet cable (where applicable), power supply, antenna, wall mount (including screws), and set-up instructions. Here are some points to bear in mind when choosing your camera.
- Resolution: Is it high-definition? This feature will affect picture quality and upload speeds.
- Night vision: Does it have an infrared LED for night vision?
- Microphone: Useful when the camera is chosen to monitor elders or kids.
- Speaker: So that you can talk through it (again, useful for baby monitor use).
- Movement: Can the camera pan, tilt and zoom via remote control (auto-tracking)?
- Storage: Is there built-in storage (memory card slot) for saving recordings locally?
- Power: Does it run on batteries, and if so, will it take rechargeable batteries? Does it need to be plugged into mains power (how long is the power cable)? Can it use power over ethernet cabling (PoE)?
- Networking: Will it work via ethernet cable, or is it restricted to Wi-Fi?
- Mounting: Can it be fixed to a wall, or does it just sit on a flat surface?
- Expandability: Can the system be expanded (and to what extent) with additional cameras and sensors for windows, doors, and motion detection?
- Monitoring: How do you view the video – via a web browser or mobile app?
- Remote control or just viewing?
- Motion detection: What capabilities and restrictions are there?
- Alerts: Via email or SMS? For sound as well as a movement?
- Image clarity: Daytime and low-light quality.
- Adjustable frame rates: This can be useful for varying the quality and file sizes of recording and streaming
- Extra service costs: What might be required for using the camera for streaming? Are subscriptions needed for storing and accessing videos remotely?
Get the detailed information in our article about the Security system for your home and essential things you need to know.
Tip: Our product from Dahua brand has reached a perfect quality that any consumer wants to experience, with two outstanding features:
Crystal Clear Footage
Our 6MP Dahua cameras offer an extremely crisp recording, catching all the small details that regular cameras would miss. From the app, you can zoom in to see number plates, clear faces, and more.
Our system records 24/7, capturing every day from start to finish. Intelligent motion detection, alerting you only if it detects unusual movement. Never miss a thing.
Discovering about home security cameras system from Australia
After researching, our qualified engineers conclude the information and knowledge about security cameras systems that can help protect your home from thefts or unwanted people.
We ask questions and find answers from sources of information and from customers who have used services and products of TRANTECH.
Can a Wi-Fi security camera be hacked?
You may be concerned that hackers could access your camera system and view the outside or inside of your home. Some of the footage will be stored online, so make sure you choose a strong and secure password when setting up your account. Make it unique from other passwords you use, and don’t use any personally identifiable information, like your surname or date of birth.
Always download any firmware updates to the camera as soon as they’re available (you’ll be able to see these in the app) – manufacturers deliver security fixes via these updates.
Do cameras work without electricity?
The short answer is no. CCTV cameras require electricity to fully function, but they can work even when the power is down, thanks to the support of power supply devices designed specifically for CCTV systems.
How High Should security cameras be mounted?
In general, most security companies recommend installing cameras at the height of 2.5m (8 feet).
How long do the batteries last in wireless security cameras?
Batteries for wireless security cameras can last anywhere from one to three years at best. They are very easily replaced – easier than replacing a watch battery. It’s like unbuttoning and buttoning a shirt! But most wireless security cameras are powered via a power cable.
What can you do if your neighbour is recording you?
If you feel your neighbour is recording you for no reason and you think your rights have been ignored, you should contact the local police station or council offices and make a complaint. When it comes to surveillance systems, you can get a solicitor and send a letter of complaint.
Enjoy shopping at Trantech Security Wholesaler in Australia
Many surveillance providers will attempt to tie you into a contract with monthly fees in exchange for access to your surveillance footage. Keep an eye out for hidden costs, and feel free to consider sourcing your best CCTV Security system with Trantech Security Wholesaler experts.
Our Affordable Security Camera choices include:
- Free shipping on bulk purchase (only start at $500)
- 3-year product warranty (4 years for Lock brand – project only)
- Free unlimited AU-based tech support
- 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee
- Membership Customer Program with huge benefits
We feel these are a great addition to complete any security system and one of the best proactive solutions you can invest in. Trantech Security Wholesaler is proud of being the top wholesaler that provides useful knowledge to all readers, which bring benefits for both customers and the security community.
If you enjoyed the article or found it useful, give us a like, don’t forget to register to our website for more content. For more information on products, compatibility, availability, or tech support for already purchased products, please give us a call at (02) 8722 0348 (Sydney showroom) or (03) 9079 5566 (Melbourne HQ), and until next time Stay Safe!
Rocky Pham is experienced telecommunications and networking engineer with more than 5 years in the security industry. He is familiar with setting up, developing, and maintaining all electronic devices’ networks within an organisation or between organisations. During his working period, he has been researching and updating more knowledge of the latest security systems, CCTV, Access Control, Intercoms and Building Management Systems with a focus on Residential, Commercial, and Industrial and Aviation security. He would love to provide qualified project solutions with advanced technologies and updated features to maximise customers’ satisfaction.